Friday, January 30, 2015

Darius_ Kim Comments

The free spirited, Kim Tuttle has a good understanding of music. She seems to have a understanding at the level that further lets me know the potential of this piece. Being a classic pianist will bring in some many other connections to the musical piece. I dont think it is a coincidence that the performance will have an orchestra. We have a lot in common on how we feel about music and visuals that compliment sound. I'm excited to work with her and pick her brain. Although she has a music background she seems to be open to visually artistic ideas. I was afraid she would have a "my way or the highway" type of attitude but she doesn't. I'm glad she likes what I have done so far. I appreciated her feedback. She says "She pictures the Sisters as goddesses." This is challenging but doable. Having a director that is easy to collaborate with is the ideal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment