- Actor/actress auditions/practices - As well as interviews with the talent
- Interviews with Kevin Marshall, Pat Pagano, and the leaders of each group in class to get the low down on what each group is contributing to the show.
- Still photographs of the cast/production crew
- The room/scenery/props
- Living writers of the work/who the work is written about. (possible?)
- People hanging out or hanging up fliers for the show
- Film the actual show on various nights
- Interview with the cast/production crew about how it went
- Interview/questionnaire with the audience.