Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Being in charge of the documentation of this work has brought on many exciting ideas as well as questions. I have some ideas of what I would like to film, how I would like to edit it, as well as how to put it all together. I am looking forward to everyone else in the production departments input, as well as the rest of this class. Over the past week I have made up a list of shot I would like to film. If anyone has some other ideas of what could be added into the list, as well as anything you think that might not be a good idea, please let me know!
  • Actor/actress auditions/practices - As well as interviews with the talent
  • Interviews with Kevin Marshall, Pat Pagano, and the leaders of each group in class to get the low down on what each group is contributing to the show.
  • Still photographs of the cast/production crew
  • The room/scenery/props
  • Living writers of the work/who the work is written about. (possible?)
  • People hanging out or hanging up fliers for the show
Show
  • Film the actual show on various nights
Post production
  • Interview with the cast/production crew about how it went
  • Interview/questionnaire with the audience.
Let me know what everyone thinks, and like I said any input is good input to me. Thanks, and see you all in class later today!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment